Biolife Plasma Services is one of the leaders in high-quality plasma collection. The plasma they collect is processed into plasma-based drugs and therapies. They also run a program called Biolife Easy Scheduler that’s specifically designed for plasma donors. The scheduler helps donors in fixing an appointment for their next donation, and it can all be done in a few-easy steps.
Biolife Easy Scheduler, as the name suggests, is an easy to use program. But you’ll have to get yourself registered on their website first. Once this is done, you can log in and schedule appointments for your next plasma donation. What’s more, you can also schedule the time of the day it will be convenient for you to come for donations.
Note: The mobile app is no longer functional so their website is the only way.
Registering As a Donor for Biolife Easy Scheduler
Please follow these simple steps to have yourself registered for the Biolife Scheduler:
- Visit the Biolife Plasma Website and click on the “SIGN-IN OR REGISTER TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT” banner on the top-right.
- You’ll be taken to a login page; scroll down and click on “Register.”
- In the next page, you will be required to enter:
- A user ID (which will be a valid email address)
- A secure password
- And a confirmation of the password
- Click Register.
That’s it; you can now log in and schedule an appointment for your next plasma donation.
Scheduling an Appointment
The importance of Biolife Scheduler lies in the fact that you cannot donate plasma unless you have a prior appointment. You can schedule an appointment with the following steps:
- Sign-in to your Biolife Plasma account
- Click on the date calendar and you’ll be given an option to choose between “Donation” and “Physical.” You’d obviously choose Donation.
- Select the date and time for donation. The page will also contain the history of all your donations; therefore, it will not allow you to select a date that you are ineligible to donate on.
- The page will display the dates when you are eligible to donate; you can make your selection from the available options. But if you see no options, it means you are not yet eligible for your next donation and you will have to wait it out.
- Once you’ve selected a date & time, click “Make an Appointment.” This way your appointment is scheduled.
With this appointment in hand, you would ideally be there on that day and time to donate your plasma. But, for whatever reason, if you feel you may not be able to make it that day; you should inform the Plasma Center beforehand. This way you can cancel the existing appointment and have a new one made for a different date and possibly in another plasma collection center.
If you might forget the date, you can have a reminder set up where Biolife will send you a reminder in the form of an email. The page also has a “My Schedule Preference” section that will offer you suggestions on convenient donation periods. It will also help you find the dates best suited for a plasma donation.
Biolife Easy Scheduler Password Reset
There’s no need to worry if you forget your Biolife Password. Simply follow these steps to recover your password:
- Visit the Biolife Sign-in Page and click “Forgot Password?”
- Enter your User ID (which is the email address you registered with), and click Submit.
- The system will then send a recovery mail to this email address. Click the link on that email to reset your password. And you’re done.
You will receive another email from Biolife confirming the password reset. Please note that you cannot recover your password through a mobile phone; you can do so only through your registered email address. This kind of system is in place to ensure the security of your Biolife Account.
If you are hesitant to recover your password this way; you can also reach out to a Biolife staff who will help you manually reset your password.